Two guitars at PTC for me

Floyd Nut:

photo_zps8281c039.jpg

image_zpsdf9ef1c6.jpg

These are looking really bangin' Tim!

BTW I have been craving Tater Tots every time I see you post, thanks for that! It's not like I'm tryin' to lose weight or anything.

I keep coming back to perv this guitar. I bet that pickup combo is going to be fantastic - and no middle pup to get in the way.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;47915 said:
I keep coming back to perv this guitar. I bet that pickup combo is going to be fantastic - and no middle pup to get in the way.

That's the idea! Skitchy said the middle position is great and that the 5909 works well with the Floyd.

The NF3 arrived on Monday. I barely had a chance to pull it out of the case - I gave it a quick look over and it looked like the PTC did a great job.

I finally got to play with it tonight. I changed the strings and tweaked the setup - felt great! I plugged it into my rig and this thing kills! The Floyd and other changes really brought this guitar to life. The neck pickup is about as Strat like as I could hope for. The middle position has this very unique tone - it's got the hollowness you'd expect from an in-between position but it still remains very full. The 5909 in the bridge is great - notes ring very clear even with higher gain settings. It really is a blast to play! So far I'm very happy!

Thanks Skitchy, Shawn, and the rest of the PTC crew!

Congrats Tim on a nice NF3 conversion. I think it's great, can't wait to see the SAS

Back