Does the PTC monitor this forum?

RedGuitars

Thread killer
My ‘Disaster’ thread in Electric Instruments…. There is no phone or email to contact the PTC. The form on the PTC page doesn’t support X amount of photos …. It doesn’t tell you that, it lets you add as many as you want, then rejects your form when you hit Submit. My situation doesn’t work at all with their form. I’m stuck hoping I hear back from someone.

If they do monitor this forum, there needs to be a more direct method to contact the PTC. Email or phone, something. And improvements need to be made to that contact form page at the very least.

I have four damaged PRS guitars and I need help! Please!

I always just email and attach pictures. I’ve tried the PTC page route and ran into form submission issues.

My last email to them (two days ago, in fact) was replied to the next morning. My inquiry was pretty simple and straight forward, though.

In my experience, PRS has always been very responsive.

Hope everything works out as seamlessly as possible for you!

There really hasn’t been any PRS presence here since Shawn left.

I’d suggest calling customer service on Monday, or just spam the PTC forms one pic at a time until you get a service ticket or an RA form.

Yes, I would call, but next week make it Tuesday.

That's the problem w/housewives - holidays usually don't register with them until the day comes and they're not home alone.

Yes, I would call, but next week make it Tuesday.

I called the main PRS number today and they just referred me to the web site for pictures, which I couldn’t send due to their web page limitations, at least not all of them. They need a better system. I’m gutted and the bottleneck doesn’t help. At all. At. All.

I always just email and attach pictures. I’ve tried the PTC page route and ran into form submission issues.

My last email to them (two days ago, in fact) was replied to the next morning. My inquiry was pretty simple and straight forward, though.

In my experience, PRS has always been very responsive.

Hope everything works out as seamlessly as possible for you!
This is the best method.

As noted above, email directly to [email protected] and attach your pictures. In my experience (untold emails, questions, and various repairs done via the PTC), the more complex the issue, the longer it will take for them to respond, likely to research the issue or question. Simplify it for them. I highly suggest naming all the photos (ex: PRS 2006 Red CE-24 01.jpg) so they know exactly what they are looking at. Reference those specific photos in your email description (ex: neck pock crack, as shown in attached photo PRS 2006 Red CE-24 01.jpg).

Clear language works best. Clarity would suggests breaking it out into four separate emails, so they don't confuse the repair requests, but then you risk having an email slip between the cracks. I have worked with them on consolidated repair quotes for multiple guitars in the past. Suggests format is to use a summary paragraph with bulleted list, then a specific short paragraph for each guitar. If you look at the PTC service price list

Back