Tattoo advice

So after reading the...
I like guitars, not play them but just have them. So i think some cool guitar picture would be good.

I'm not sure how seriously I'm taking this thread anymore. Owning guitars but no playing them is a foreign concept to me. Before I came here, I didn't really think that other than a couple rich people there were regular "guitar collectors" who didn't/couldn't play. I found out I was wrong when I joined this forum... but it still doesn't mean I have to like it! LOL (I'm joking!) But getting HUGE tat of a guitar when you're not a player... nah. Do what you want. I certainly don't have to approve, and don't have to even understand. Thank goodness! :D

Reasonable advice, give some examples?

No, I think I'll decline.

That big red banner across my avatar tends to make some believe that what I write in discussions represents the official position of the forum and of the company when it certainly does not. Additionally, I'm not invested enough in this discussion to let my own, personal opinion be used against the forum and company by anyone that really should know better.

Back