PRS STORE LOVE

Glasses work well...

PRS-beerglass%20(640x478).jpg

Just got an extra backplate for my Brent Mason model to use in place of the one I got Paul and Brent to sign, so I don't wear off the signatures. I also got one of the new sandstone-and-black signature straps. Nice strap, but it needs several more adjustment slots--I've got it on the shortest length, on the second hole, and it's still almost too long. I'm not a real tall guy, but I'm not small either, and I can't play if my guitar hangs too low (about stomach-level works for me.) I guess there are a lot of players out there who are part-gorilla and like to play at knee-level, but I'm not one of them! Although on a bad night, I probably sound like a gorilla...

I've been carrying one of these for about a month now and I really like it. So far, no one has commented on the PRS logo...

So far, no one has commented on the PRS logo...

I was sitting at Dairy Queen this summer eating a chocolate dip cone (which I'm good at), and a guy spotted my cap that had nothing on it but PRS signature. Guy walked over and asked it I played PRS. :p22::2channelh::angelus::408::prslogo::top:

I was sitting at Dairy Queen this summer eating a chocolate dip cone (which I'm good at), and a guy spotted my cap that had nothing on it but PRS signature. Guy walked over and asked it I played PRS. :p22::2channelh::angelus::408::prslogo::top:

That guy would have been me ;) Pretty incredible convo and opportunity to chill with Mr. 11Top himself. As a result, I'm now here on the forums.

To add to the PRS Store love - I recently ordered some PuPs and innards for a project I'm working on.

I know there were a ton of PRS STORE LOVE going on while at Experience. Show us what you scored.

I picked up a few shirts. They are actually in the wash right now so I will post pictures later. Also, I just received the email about new items on the store so I ordered one of the new thermal shirts. Looks sweet. Can't wait to get it and wear it around like a boss. I will post pictures when it arrives.

I know there were a ton of PRS STORE LOVE going on while at Experience. Show us what you scored.

I picked up a few shirts. They are actually in the wash right now so I will post pictures later. Also, I just received the email about new items on the store so I ordered one of the new thermal shirts. Looks sweet. Can't wait to get it and wear it around like a boss. I will post pictures when it arrives.

I got this hat:

3195368E.jpg

and these shirts:

3152524M1.jpg
3195373E.jpg

I got the Brown-Tan leather strap at the Experience. My God, that thing is soooooooooooo comfortable!

Back