PRS setups in the store (out of the box)

ah... this doesn't seem to be the trend in these forums... You win...you're better....sorry for starting a thread you disagree with. This is my last post on this topic... I'll go hang out in the accordian forums...no one is there to act like genitalia.
So sad. No debate, no defending your opinion. I will just take it as I made it very clear you are ignorant on how to evaluate a guitar.
Have a good day.

Ya gotta dumpster dive. ;-)
Smells better than listening to revtime. Asswipe from the old bar band days. Lol

Ya gotta dumpster dive. ;-)
Smells better than listening to revtime. Asswipe from the old bar band days. Lol
You dont have to listen. It is a free country last I checked.
Truth hurts. But how are you supposed to better yourself if you dont know the truth?

You dont have to listen. It is a free country last I checked.
Truth hurts. But how are you supposed to better yourself if you dont know the truth?
Ha...I had to read some of your pasts posts. You make a bigger rukas than I normally do. But I think we agree on some gtr stuff.
Sorry about your wife.
Yeah...truth can hurt...but that's why my music is all over the internet...so people hopefully can evaluate my credibility.
But most don't dig it up, but just type not knowing what level they're talking to.

I prefer my setups a little lower than PRS sets them from the factory. I understand why they set them the way they do. It is like suspension on a Harley Davidson. They have to put a suspension on them that any prospective customer doesn't feel is an issue, regardless of how much they weigh. I can tell you that changing my suspension made a huge difference for me in ride comfort. It is the same with PRS setups. They are okay for me but a little tweak makes a world of difference for me. They play better and sound better when adjusted to my playing style and likes. This is on core guitars as well as imports.

I just received my Custom 24-08, told the dealer not to touch it, the setup from PRS was perfect.

Back