Of all 'current' PRS models...

I just found out the S2 Starla will have a 25 inch scale neck so i really want a white one now...very good price here in Europe.

Custom 24 in Antique Natural for me,a S2 Custom 24 in Dark Cherry Burst would do as well. I love that design,and it brought me to the brand in the first place.I really respect PRS with what he has done with a more modern interpretation of proven guitar designs.

Hollowbody II. I've played a few over years, wonderful warm, resonant tone, small body easy to handle on stage.

SC58. There's one available at a great price locally, though I might not get the money together before they sell it.

It's pretty much the perfect spec for me, short scale, 57/08s, Singlecut design and a beautiful artist grade top. Here's hoping...

Got to be a quilted PS 513 in honeyburst with hybrid HW - my current collection covers everything I need, but there is room for a hog neck 513 alongside the Braz 513 that I have grown to love more and more. If I didn't already own a stunning PS Studio, that would have been my first choice, but if I see one that has drool factor 10 and real mojo, you never know ..

I had a Whale Blue Mira slip through my fingers.... it was gorgeous. Kicking myself for not scooping it up before someone else bought it.

Back