Of all 'current' PRS models...

]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

Zombie Zero, DFZ
...which one would you most like to add to your line-up?

What is it about that guitar that fills a want/need for you?

Again, this is a discussion about the current offerings.

S2 Starla. Have been wanting to get a Starla for years, but gotta have that regular neck.

Last edited:
My favorite currently in production models would probably be the 408's. Not really planning on adding one as I have the Siggy Ltd version. But it has been my 'main' guitar since I got it.

If I had the budget, I would add an Angelus AP, and a NOS Modern Eagle with the 57/08's...

All of this would just be while waiting for PRS to come to their senses and offer DC245's with tremolo, 57/08, 408, and rosewood neck options...

The 408 is at the top of my list of things I'd like to A/B with my Custom 22. I really dig the pickup switching but I couldn't justify forking over that much cash without first being able to demo it thoroughly.

But to be more realistic, the S2 Mira would probably be more in the range of cash I could fork over for something new.

I really want to get a different baritone more than anything, so the Lowery has been up there as far as guitars I want to check out.

P22 Trem. It would be pretty cool to have those acoustic tones in an electric with a trem...

I really like the different tones of the 513, which I just don't feel get enough attention....I'd like to get my hands on a 408 and a P22 Trem, also.

I really could use a 305 or a 513 because of the single coil tones...... but the Santana would be my choice if I could have whatever I want, they just look badass (and I could put a rotary in it!).

Only one? Maybe a Schon with a stoptail, or an AP 408, or an AP C24 w 57/08's.

If I really had to pick, I'd probably choose the 513, for the versatility. The 305 can do single-coil tones, but it just seems too similar to a Strat; I have a perfectly fine Strat if I really want to use it.

Honestly, though, I have pretty much everything I want via my Cu24 and Hollowbody II. The thing I really want is an alder-body CE24, with HFS/VB pickups, but that's not a current model.

Last edited:
I really could use a 305 or a 513 because of the single coil tones...... but the Santana would be my choice if I could have whatever I want, they just look badass (and I could put a rotary in it!).
Dude you totally should have grabbed that loaded DC3 pickguard off me and picked up a beater SE EG for some Sergificaton!

With the kind of music I play, I'm pretty covered with the electric guitars I own (I hope!), so I'd look at an acoustic. AP Angelus with Tassie Blackwood back and sides, Adirondack Spruce top. It speaks to me because of the wood, although it does seem odd to send wood half way around the world, only for it to be sent back to it's origin. Not gonna happen any day soon though, there's a few other priorities on the list.

Cu24 ...played one today at The Guitar Shop. Fell in love

I think my 408 MT full fills everything right now I like in a guitar.
Nicest guitar I have ever owned.

However I would not mind having a Maryland built Tremonti down the road.

Since I now have in my collection a 408, Paul's Guitar, Hollowbody II, DGT, Swamp Ash Special, P24 LImited, and a Stripped 58, and have had a Mira and Studio, I think I'd like to maybe add a 513 next.

I believe a CU22 will be next but I have surprised myself in the past

Tremonti. SIngle-cut w/trem, two volume, two tones. I found one that I should jump on. So why haven't I?

Experience is six weeks away.

I honestly do not know what I would choose from the current line-up. I love the quality of the guitars, but I am finding it difficult to get excited about any of the current models. If I were given the opportunity to select one, I think it would be a tie between the SC245 and the Tremonti Sig.

My current go-to guitars are SC250's and they just feel "right". I am unsure of the 2 piece bridge, nothing against it but I really like the simplicity of the adjustable wraparound bridge. Also, I am not a huge trem fan, again nothing against them, I just don't use them so don't feel the need to have one.

In a perfect world, my next guitar would be an SC245 or SC250 with Rosewood neck, locking tuners, an a 1 piece wraparound bridge (preferably adjustable but not required). Unfortunately that's not an offering available on stock models today.

Back