Of all 'current' PRS models...

In this order:

S2 Mira
S2 Custom 24
Studio

The Mira is close in type of design to my SE Santana which makes it quite attractive to me.

Cheers!

D.

Last edited:
Right now I'm thinking a 513 with a BRW neck.

Wait.

Now I'm thinking 408 with a RW neck,

And now I'm back to the Hollowbody II.

I've got my PRS "dream" guitar (a Custom 24) but I'll tell you what... I have a Santana SE that's got to be one of the finest playing instruments I've ever owned (that said, I'm in the middle of trying to sell it off). Wouldn't mind having the US model.

My choice.
There was a spalted maple P24 that someone picked up at NAMM this year. That is a sweeeeet guitar.

That's tough. All's I own is a CE24 and that pretty much does exactly what I want. Probably a Tremonti, as I'm guessing it'd be more bass-heavy with the single cut and those pickups. Don't really like Creed but whatever: looks like a good guitar.

Because custom is one of my fav guitardesigns of all time and i have played mine so much i have to go with 2 custom 22s...One with HFS/vintage bass and the other with 57/08s...neck on both would be pattern regular...one in Livingstone lemondrop and the other in Santana yellow.

JA-15. It's a want. I've been lusting over them for some time. That's it. Plain and simple.

I can't live without 24 frets, so I would have to go with a P24 or Santana.

...But that doesn't stop me from trying to talk myself into a Hollowbody II or Brent Mason. We'll see what I come away with at the Experience!

All of this would just be while waiting for PRS to come to their senses and offer DC245's with tremolo, 57/08, 408, and rosewood neck options...

+1! :)

Only one? Cruel question! I would have to say the P22, though a SCHBII, Paul's, or SC245 wouldn't be frowned on.

Tonare Grand Custom or Santana AP

Would really like to Get a PRS Acoustic (probably Ordering one in March) and I've always wanted a Santana

I'd really love a P22 in gold top or maybe one of the bursts with a non-10 top. Rosewood neck would be sweeeeeet.

The versatility would come in really handy for my current musical adventures.

P22 with Signature Switching. :top:

Don't care for the blade... Love the P22 but the current factory switching and wiring is less than optimum - The 2 and 4 positions don't do anything for me - The "loss" of a single coil tones...

Mine is "fixed" but it took a trip to the PTC for Skitchy to make it right. ;)

Having spent some time with my Paul's - Signature Switching is perfect! :D

Last edited:
Back