Of all 'current' PRS models...

I cant decide- a DGT, or a P22 trem...havent even seen a p22 in real life here yet though, but how can it be bad?

Oh yeah, or an Angelus! but I'd have to sell my car [about 4 times] so I'll stick with the electrics.

Last edited:
If I could get riff of my Tremonti (witch I just can't) I would get another one, but AP. IRW neck, BRW fretboard in Eriza Verde Smoke Burst with \m/ set of pick ups.
Right now a Starla S2 is on my target and I am about to place an order and have it PTCized

If I could get riff of my Tremonti (witch I just can't) I would get another one, but AP. IRW neck, BRW fretboard in Eriza Verde Smoke Burst with \m/ set of pick ups.
Right now a Starla S2 is on my target and I am about to place an order and have it PTCized

:gasp: LOLA?! THE FROSTBITCH?! You need to keep that in our family if you do! haha

:gasp: LOLA?! THE FROSTBITCH?! You need to keep that in our family if you do! haha
tha'ts why I just can't get rid off my Tremonti. The Frostbitch stays!
well, if the NS14 had a PRS trem instead of the FLoyd... maybe an Emil's limited run...

I would have to say the 408 Standard. It is really between the Starla and the 408 Standard. I love me some all hog geetars and the 408's and Starla are my favorite PRS pickups.

If it can be just one though, I would say the 408 Standard.

I would really like a goldtop SC-58 but I think a Brazilian Acoustic will have to come first. An HB2 (with piezo) will come back around some day.

P22. Original birds. Probably go Artist pack to get brazzy board. If I could afford PS it would be xxx faded indigo quilt. White tiger tied for 1st place color. Will likely end up charcoal no burst since I can't get a PS color. Just have to convince them to give me old birds. Would love \m/ squabbins, but unless those go into production....well, one can dream.

Custom 22 Stoptail Goldtop or Autumn Sky, I'd take the VB/HFS combo just because I'm a "hot pickup" guy, and also the VB/HFS is more "faithful-sounding" to a PRS rather than emulating a certain G-branded guitar's tone. But that's just my opinion haha, I'm a modern sound guy!

A Ted McCarty DC245 with pattern neck, locking tuners and options for IRW neck and choice of 5 series pick ups. Oh wait, you specified current. Never mind. Hint hint PRS.

My final (honest) PRS is the 513 I'm having delivered tomorrow with a rosewood neck. My wife bought the Brent Mason last week and it's awesome. I was blown away by it - I was considering a 408, but with the Brent Mason Signature you have the 408s with the mini switches for coil tap - fantastic pups and no noise drop, the added 305 in the centre is icing on the cake. So when she'd bought that, well, I just had to go mad and get the 513. I just love the rosewood neck for the added mellow bass it adds to the tone.

There are a few current models I would love to get my hands on: 305, artist pack Tremonti, 408....lots of good stuff!

If I could have one, I would be another guy who would get a JA-15. I have wanted one since they were released!

P22. Maybe one of the experience models with the maple neck. DGTs are my main guitars, and I have an HB1. I think the solid body with the piezo could fill a nice niche. Though, I will say that the DGTs took away most of my GAS.

Can I go again? I want this one real bad now.

I so wish the S2 mira was this exact guitar.

Back