Neal Schon PRS Signature Artist

WeFixFlats

Respect The Clave
It's worth noting that one of the highest profile and hardest touring bands, Journey, got into the RRHOF. If you read their tour schedule(except for the residency at the Hard Rock now in Las Vegas) they've been on the road week after week, month after month for the past two years. (And wearing out Arnel Pineda's vocal chords in the process). But nearly every picture you see of him on stage, he's playing his signature PRS guitars.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...d-honored-by-rock_us_59092d86e4b05279d4edc0e0

WeFixFlats - thanks for the post i enjoyed/appreciate it as a huge Journey fan. NS is, as you noted, playing almost exclusively PRS sig guitars, except for Lights which will always be a Strat! My fave is is solid body natural one. I will have to say as a lifelong fan these days are not my fave for either his playing or guitar tones. I'm also concerned as you well noted that AP voice is paying the price for aggressive touring and they maybe looking for 'the next SP' if they don't deeply consider that vocal chords aren't wood and steel.

Neal's playing, for me, gets 'a little' over the top when performing Journey songs, however, when he's paired with Carlos Santana on the Santana IV album it's really more my liking.

Back