Experience PRS 2012 Update

It's looking like nice weather for next weekend folks. It's going to be a great event!

Nice weather is a bonus - but it's not the weather that makes the event. It's the way you folks treat us and the great atmosphere there.

Drove past the factory on the way to the beach today - couldn't resist! I wanted to see how the place looked five days before. I was like a kid looking at a Christmas tree on Dec. 20 - my wife just laughed at me.

Here is a sneak peak at a new model being unveiled at the Experience!

photo-1.jpg

I'm psyched to see McLauglin.

I'll be the guy with his face stuck in the iPhone all weekend...not because I'm a nerd. Actually, yeah...because I'm a nerd.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;21761 said:
I only need one. My ass isn't as big as his.

Bastid! Unlike some, I have friends who come over and like to sit down...

Plus, my wife absconded with one of my bar stools, and my daughter took my sofa when she got her own place...

I'll be a havin' me one of them as well. I hope we can place orders Thursday.

He did warn us about the man cave swag. I get the feeling this isn't the worst of it yet...

I already told the wife that I wasn't buying anything big. Please don't have a half-off sale on MDTs. :eek:

Alright guys here's the deal. Experience is my favorite weekend of the year, period. Be you a new member or old , everyone here is awesome and friends that share a common interest. So with that being said, I realize that a lot of guys who are new to the forum, or who are attending their first Experience / weren't on the original PRS forum/BAM might not know who some of us forum members are in person. I decided to make PRS Forum ID badges - now they aren't the best thing ever, but they'll be easy to spot from across the event and will hopefully help the new people feel comfortable starting conversations with other forum members they had never met in person before.

353e71s.jpg

Find me around and grab yours!

301n7sw.png

I made one for everyone on Shawn's list up until today and the few people who commented after it.

Back