Katana

Thank you for the concern and kind wishes. Turns out some pretty severe spinal compression between the shoulder blades. So tight contrast couldn't even flow through it. Was told this morning a discectomy Thursday looks to be the option. If it works, good chance I can mostly get back to my old self......wife is pissed

Thank you for the concern and kind wishes. Turns out some pretty severe spinal compression between the shoulder blades. So tight contrast couldn't even flow through it. Was told this morning a discectomy Thursday looks to be the option. If it works, good chance I can mostly get back to my old self......wife is pissed
I can hear her now!

Been there, Brother, prayers big time

Four days post-op and making progress. Woke up in recovery with little strength or feeling in my hands, which were fine prior, but has come back a ton comparatively speaking, everything feels like sandpaper tho, Iegs are total rubber.

'Think I'll able to play guitar at some point doc?'

'Should be able to...'

'Sweet, because I sure couldn't before...'

Rehab stint next on the horizon, maybe for a few weeks. Time, just time.

Bodia told me this is a stand-up community when I joined a few years ago. He was totally on-point. Your stories, shared art, humor, musical diversity, etc., give me a small place to tool around in. Especially on the rather deep, dark nights I'm sometimes not so sure I'd crawl out of.

Again, I appreciate all of the thoughts, prayers, and warm sincerity. I only hope I may return the favor over time and touch someone in need.

(Not that way Alan, still feels like sandpaper).

;)

Four days post-op and making progress. Woke up in recovery with little strength or feeling in my hands, which were fine prior, but has come back a ton comparatively speaking, everything feels like sandpaper tho, Iegs are total rubber.

'Should be able to...'

Bodia told me this is a stand-up community when I joined a few years ago. He was totally on-point. Your stories, shared art, humor, musical diversity, etc., give me a small place to tool around in. Especially on the rather deep, dark nights I'm sometimes not so sure I'd crawl out of.

Again, I appreciate all of the thoughts, prayers, and warm sincerity. I only hope I may return the favor over time and touch someone in need.

;)
When you're mobile again, just make sure not to be in front of me on the steps. I still get that mean streak urge!

'Should be able to...'

;)
That's great news. PT & rehab can be a PITA, but stick with it. It will help.

First, I’m glad you came through the surgery well, and wish you a speedy recovery!

Let me know when you’re well enough to laugh, so I can start being funny again.

I’m not sure how I missed this earlier. I’m glad you are on the mend. Prayers that it all comes back. To your previous jest - I hope you can play when this is all done. I can’t play either, and I hope to take a different route to rectify that. Take care, heal and recover well!

I’m not sure how I missed this earlier. I’m glad you are on the mend. Prayers that it all comes back. To your previous jest - I hope you can play when this is all done. I can’t play either, and I hope to take a different route to rectify that. Take care, heal and recover well!
Appreciate it...we'll double-team it!

Back