NGD Rig (Belated)

You'll find over time with that Nextone, as I have with the Katana Artist, that plugging it into a computer and making some presets through the tone studio or downloading some patches that others have made, take the amp to a different level. They sound great to start with, but if you put time into tweaking them I've found that it's really paid off and they can sound INCREDIBLE.

Also that Amber CE looks great. Timeless finish colour in my opinion.

You'll find over time with that Nextone, as I have with the Katana Artist, that plugging it into a computer and making some presets through the tone studio or downloading some patches that others have made, take the amp to a different level. They sound great to start with, but if you put time into tweaking them I've found that it's really paid off and they can sound INCREDIBLE.

Also that Amber CE looks great. Timeless finish colour in my opinion.
I'm looking forward to connecting to the "Tone Studio"-- my USB A/B cable arrived today, so I should be ready to go!

Regarding the download of patches made by others, where do you go to find those? I'm new to... file sharing I guess you'd call it(?)

Thanks!

~M

Back