Forum Truss Rod Cover

9BirdsFsolid_zps1f08c752.jpg

Last version. Had a couple of other ideas but I don't have the skills to render them in photoshop. It involved a globe or circle with a basic looking bird with its wings wrapped above and below the globe as if cradling it.

8513567497_8815106cf3_b.jpg

OK, I don't have the computer skills to mock these up, so you'll have to deal with pencil drawings into a scanner...

idea.jpg

Top idea is to use the PRS guitar shape and the words where the neck are. You could actually use "PRS FORUM" instead of just "FORUM" to fill out the neck better. Using the font from the top of the forum page would be ideal.

The bottom would be to create a PS eagle in the brushstroke birds idea. It's just an interpretation...I would think someone else could create a better rendering that I could.

Don't judge the artwork...just the ideas.

Leftie1_zps0da826c1.jpg

my favorite idea so far, but without the PRS. I think we are going to use those TRC on our PRS guitars, so, in my opinion, we don't need to have the PRS nor official on the TRC. the guitar outline and the word Forum will do the job in a classy way.

I dig the brushstroke eagle! That could easily be laser cut/etched from anodised aluminium or brass (depending on if you have nickel/gold/mixed hardware)

CWhenke, I love the stylized eagle one you created! Awesome! It has a really nice thing happening. I'd buy that in a second.

All the designs are pretty darn nice.

cwhenke made me see something with that 1st drawing. Nice work on both, BTW, and the many others borrowed from here.

The body is a moon, the horns make an F. It's a natural (or Nyquil is kicking my @ss).
If anyone likes the idea and can do it justice have at it. My poor bird looks sickly.

BMRorum_zps2522b10b.jpg

How about the PRS headstock as a brushstroke / caligraphy type design?

8514953310_96c812076b_b.jpg

May be room inside or underneath for another graphic such as the brushstroke bird drawn above (Very cool BTW) or text or even the f hole thingamijig...

8514953282_3cf4739c86_b.jpg

cwhenke made me see something with that 1st drawing. Nice work on both, BTW, and the many others borrowed from here.

The body is a moon, the horns make an F. It's a natural (or Nyquil is kicking my @ss).
If anyone likes the idea and can do it justice have at it. My poor bird looks sickly.

BMRorum_zps2522b10b.jpg

I like this.

BMRorum_zps2522b10b.jpg

I like this.....

BMRorum_zps2522b10b.jpg

like this...looks like we have something...

Back