For All Intensive Porpoises....

Mr. Pete has more vacation than Carter’s got pills. In fact, all vacation belonging to him. :cool: You should hop on an acquisition quickly to keep him entertained. By “him” I mean us...err...me. :oops:

Lean in a little closer, I've got something to tell you.......(whispers)....Santana

I just need to find the right one. Something with character... or a crack.

It’s funny though, now that I’ve got the “go ahead” there’s nothing out there I can pull the trigger on. There may be some reverse psychology going on, it’s more fun when it’s naughty.

It’s funny though, now that I’ve got the “go ahead” there’s nothing out there I can pull the trigger on. There may be some reverse psychology going on, it’s more fun when it’s naughty.
You could consider a build, order parts on line and do a reveal as they do.

Maybe titled “Build suggested by a douche-bag”!:D

There was a platinum Custom 24 husk on eBay for a year that I was gonna buy since I have a pile of parts... finally sold days before I got permission. :(

Exactly how many of these would you need for this project?

MXyXp7x.jpg

Welcome to married life dude...yet another example of the wife mojo they use against us...the struggle is real dude...viva la resistance!!!

Ah, Rubra say, guitar that arrives in series of envelopes, brings maximum joy!:D

Nope, Uh Uh, not me more like maximum panic attack...I dont mind putting something back together as long as I see how it comes apart...model airplanes were not my friends...:oops:

Ooooooooo! What did you doooo???? SPILL! o_O;)
He’ll keep us all in “suspenders”, that is his way, until the big reveal:D

Yeah, yeah, Alnus is right, keep your pants on. It’ll show up in a few days... hopefully.

I was laying in bed looking at this guitar, and my wife called me a p*ssy for not buying it already. I mean, I know I’m a lady and all that but... my manhood was at stake.

Yeah, yeah, Alnus is right, keep your pants on. It’ll show up in a few days... hopefully.

I was laying in bed looking at this guitar, and my wife called me a p*ssy for not buying it already. I mean, I know I’m a lady and all that but... my manhood was at stake.
Lol!
Now THAT'S the right kind of peer pressure...
I... think...

I thought pants were optional around here...this changes everything!:eek: let me translate for Alnus...keep your pants on=put your kilt down...

Well consider yourself a lucky man-lady, bro-sis ...mine calls me that, THEN tells me I don't need another guitar..pfft....

I like Ms. Sergio...she got a sister?

Atta boy! You can't take that sh!t from the Mrs!

Back