For All Intensive Porpoises....

Ugh... incoming rescinded. I got an email saying that the bank, which I loathe, sent a reply that our address is unverified so the vendor refunded and canceled the order.

I swear... this is the third time this bank has cock-blocked me on a guitar “for my protection”. I wish my wife would quit using it and get with my program.

Ugh... incoming rescinded. I got an email saying that the bank, which I loathe, sent a reply that our address is unverified so the vendor refunded and canceled the order.

I swear... this is the third time this bank has cock-blocked me on a guitar “for my protection”. I wish my wife would quit using it and get with my program.

DOH! That blows! Happened to me on my first one! Another fine example of THE MAN trying to keep ya down! BASTIDS! Its a conspiracy! A C-O-N... SPIRACY

I thought pants were optional around here...this changes everything!:eek: let me translate for Alnus...keep your pants on=put your kilt down...

Well consider yourself a lucky man-lady, bro-sis ...mine calls me that, THEN tells me I don't need another guitar..pfft....

I like Ms. Sergio...she got a sister?
Thanks for the translation brother!

Unfortunately it’s breezy on the east coast and my kilt doesn’t have a lead-lined hem, so beware!!:D

Sergio, you’re a lucky guy to have an encouraging wife, well chosen!!

Looking forward to your new purchase:)

Uncle Daddy needs his own bank account for... emergencies...

That sucks Sergio, sorry to hear that.

Yep that’s the only way forward and the only way that the eBay purchases are hidden and “naughty”!

If only those damn envelopes didn’t keep dropping through the letter box on days when I’m not home and the “good lady” intercepts them!!

I’m gonna need a P.O. box address!;)

I already have my own. It’s just that the electronic refund went to the one I don’t like.. it’s a mild source of contention with me.

It’s not a big deal, I’d just need to write myself a check or drive to the next town and pull the money out, or spend a couple hours on the phone but... I guess it gives me a second chance to wuss out and let responsible spending behaviors creep back in.

I already have my own. It’s just that the electronic refund went to the one I don’t like.. it’s a mild source of contention with me.

It’s not a big deal, I’d just need to write myself a check or drive to the next town and pull the money out, or spend a couple hours on the phone but... I guess it gives me a second chance to wuss out and let responsible spending behaviors creep back in.

Montgomery is like a 30 minute ride. Cash in hand...giddy-up! Paco needs a ride in the car

Any intervention is a signal. (Sorry, I don't like sign). I spent over a year looking for a guitar that just wouldn't "behave". It had an obstacle to overcome with every twist. It's gone with GOOD RIDDANCE!
Another guitar I sought came quickly once found, with no obstacles. Still here, and #1. My avatar...

Back