For All Intensive Porpoises....

Got one of these??????

tI3sFg2.jpg

Dude, that's way nicer than mine!

I did. A couple of time, but before I was retired. It seemed smarter to spend the money while I was still making money.
Still was the first retirement guitar.
CK_364EywaTop.JPG

WHOA! That thing is stupid gorgeous! Haven't seen this one. I would go back to work just so I could give myself one of these WHEN I retire again...

For some reason everytime I see a Santana....Fat Bottom Girls starts playing in my head...which immediately changes to Oye Como Va...is this how it starts Sergio? I think the Santana bug just violated me...:eek:;)

WHOA! That thing is stupid gorgeous! Haven't seen this one. I would go back to work just so I could give myself one of these WHEN I retire again...
I kind had of did that. I’d think of something that I’d like and say ‘ya, I can work x more weeks/months to pay for that’. I also worked an extra month for each of the girls and gave them the money.

So Sergio...which ones are you kicking around so far? You know kinda like keep one, paint one sell one..GO!

Surely there is a short list? Or have you reached your guitarvana? Is 2 weeks worth of guitars the final destination for personal fulfillment...well, I mean as far as guitars go anyway? Asking for a friend of course...ya know cause I'm totally content with....no that's a lie...I call bull$h!t on myself....

Back