Any women on this forum?

That's it, rub it in! :)

I really need to get my hands on one of those. With birdies, of course. As you well know, since you have a couple, my NF3 can get into strat-land if you EQ the clean channel of the amp right. And it plays like a dream come true. But it can't "nail" strat tones. Arguably, it can do some "better" tones than a strat if thats your thing and I do love it, but... If the DC3 played just like that but with more stratty tones... Well there'd be a couple really nice strats for sale and I'd be shopping.

When you get a chance, I'd love to see yours.

DC3 (and lil birdies):

gHuBOCQ.jpg

zVV1xse.jpg

Nice! It's even the best color! And has them birdies. If that just had a maple neck, I'd NEED it. Love it as is. But I want a maple neck. Congrats on that one. Pretty sweet!

Nice! It's even the best color! And has them birdies. If that just had a maple neck, I'd NEED it. Love it as is. But I want a maple neck. Congrats on that one. Pretty sweet!

Thanks! Yeah, it has a maple neck... Just has a dark rosewood board on the maple neck.

I want one with a maple fretboard but this one is bright sounding as is. Besides both of my SAS NFs have maple boards. My custom 24 is kinda set up like the DC3; it has an ebony board on a maple neck.

So I was all into my DC3 after pulling it out of its winter case for photos. I was like 'man I love this guitar'... Then I found myself trying to turn the volume knob up and realized that my only complaint about the guitar still exists.

Volume is on 10 already.

:(

And I dont want to be fiddling with my amp when my other guitars dont have a problem with output and get along great with existing amp settings.

:(:(

Then sad me looked at my pedal board.

:eek:

I spy two Timmys.

Hmmmm. One is set dirty, the other is set clean. I could set the clean one as a boost.

Red Timmy saves the day!

:D

So I was all into my DC3 after pulling it out of its winter case for photos. I was like 'man I love this guitar'... Then I found myself trying to turn the volume knob up and realized that my only complaint about the guitar still exists.

Volume is on 10 already.

:(

And I dont want to be fiddling with my amp when my other guitars dont have a problem with output and get along great with existing amp settings.

:(:(

Then sad me looked at my pedal board.

I spy two Timmys.

Hmmmm. One is set dirty, the other is set clean. I could set the clean one as a boost.

Red Timmy saves the day!

:D

Yeah, Timmy! Hope Timmy never falls down a well!

Yeah, me either... Cause they dont make dogs like Lassie no more.

Good news is that PC is still cranking out Timmys.

Wel, if he does tumble down a well, I could lend you mine. Although, it would be fashion faux pas on your board.....it's Seafaom!

Sorry, I meant maple fingerboard.

And, as soon as I started reading your post, I thought "clean boost!" Then of course I thought... Gain Changer! Then I thought... " RED Gain Changer!" :D

Sorry, I meant maple fingerboard.

And, as soon as I started reading your post, I thought "clean boost!" Then of course I thought... Gain Changer! Then I thought... " RED Gain Changer!" :D

Yeah, you might have a hard time landing a maple board with birds on this model... I've only seen 3 of them, and those 3 werent available. If I find a used decent maple board one at a decent non-new price, I'm gonna get it, birdies be damned, lol.

I think I really need 3 Timmys. One for dirty stuff, one for transparent OD and one for clean boost (just for the DC3)... But then I'd need a bigger board.

3rd Timmy would need to be grey.

Anyone here want to hazard a guess why this thread is now 30 pages long?

I think we all know why, regardless of the anticipated PC and ego shielding responses. Take it with a grain of salt and sense of humor. I'm not judging, just observing :)

Anyone here want to hazard a guess why this thread is now 30 pages long?

I think we all know why, regardless of the anticipated PC and ego shielding responses. Take it with a grain of salt and sense of humor. I'm not judging, just observing :)

ok, I give. What do we all know?

Back