Any women on this forum?

Thats true, but I'd hold on to that one if I were you, lol.

The current used ones online are a bit overpriced, however, I did see one in seafoam today. On the bay. No birdies though.

I haven’t sold a PRS yet! Wouldn’t mind if it were a different color though..

I specifically bought it because of the birds thinking if I didn’t like it, it’d move faster.

A thread that started last month is on its 29th Page. That’s gotta be a record, right?
What do I attribute that to?

The title contained the word “women.”

That’s all I got.

I am considering going for a new record thread. (PSF thread not included). A topic that would pretty much capture the whole groups interest by having something for everyone. How about...

"Women, Winger and Winged Tuners. And Dream Theater. And Birdies!"

If I missed anything, please add. Wanted to get the big 3 W's in there up front.

We could have a long thread where we argue about your lack of Oxford Commas.
I doubt that one would have quite the appeal of "Women, Winger and Winged Tuners." Throw in Dream Theater and I don't think you'd have a chance. And Birdies are always nice. I don't mean to discourage you. I promise to support your thread. If you start it. If not. Well then I can't. But I would. If I could.

I am considering going for a new record thread. (PSF thread not included). A topic that would pretty much capture the whole groups interest by having something for everyone. How about...

"Women, Winger and Winged Tuners. And Dream Theater. And Birdies!"

If I missed anything, please add. Wanted to get the big 3 W's in there up front.

Or “top 5 whatever”.

That's OK though. He was also not a woman, although he has more hair than many. So the thread covers multiple topics, hence the broad appeal. Women, Winger, Winged Tuners, Dream Theater, Birdies and Top 5___. Now we need to decide on the later. Top 5 women? Top 5 Winger tunes? Top 5 Winged Tuners (wouldn't we need 6?). Top 5 Dream Theater song/albums?

Back