Any women on this forum?

I am currently waiting on the NOS trem. I will review that one once I receive and install it. I expect the note separation to be much better but sustain to be less than the Wudtone. Yep but the black nickel on the NOS is lighter/brighter in color than the black Wudtone finish.
I just love black nickel finish. Which of your guitars got or is getting the black trem?

I just love black nickel finish. Which of your guitars got or is getting the black trem?

I'm gonna put the black nickel trem on the natural/amber smokeburst SAS NF. I chose the SAS by default because I dont want to change anything on my DC3 and the only other option for me would be my custom 24 but that one is perfect as is.

I was originally thinking about replacing the trem on my S2 Cu24 but I made a last minute decision to include that guitar in a trade for a local vintage guitar...

I'm gonna put the black nickel trem on the natural/amber smokeburst SAS NF. I chose the SAS by default because I dont want to change anything on my DC3 and the only other option for me would be my custom 24 but that one is perfect as is.

I was originally thinking about replacing the trem on my S2 Cu24 but I made a last minute decision to include that guitar in a trade for a local vintage guitar...

Heres a pic of the 408 with the Wudtone

gigpQQO.jpg

Black trems go with my red pedals.
And both go with all my U.C. gear! Now, if you went red and gray, it would go with all my Buckeyes gear. Just red, the Reds of course. I mean, if you color coordinate your pedal board, you might as well do your outfit. Let me know if you need a Bearcats hat. I have extras. :)

Interested to know, did you flip the neck pickup, or did the guitar come to you like that?

Good lookin out bro...keep her over here...someone may, or may not have had a mild come apart on the JM is a...thread...Well, yeah that one...hey, if anybody asked I was with you drinking beer all night...cool?o_O cool!;)

Good lookin out bro...keep her over here...someone may, or may not have had a mild come apart on the JM is a...thread...Well, yeah that one...hey, if anybody asked I was with you drinking beer all night...cool?o_O cool!;)
Yes bro, I woke up to 53 emails in my inbox and assumed that WW3 had broken out somewhere!!

That’s some mouth you have on you, remind me to stay on your good side (left or right?!)

Anyhoo, caught up with the JM thread and could only imagine how much cream @Sergio got through!

And of course I’ve got your back bro, I’m sure someone else logged on in your name, we were so wrecked last night, you couldn’t have spelt a word (will that do?). Well that’s what we’ll tell the Head Mod!o_O

Yes bro, I woke up to 53 emails in my inbox and assumed that WW3 had broken out somewhere!!

That’s some mouth you have on you, remind me to stay on your good side (left or right?!)

Anyhoo, caught up with the JM thread and could only imagine how much cream @Sergio got through!

And of course I’ve got your back bro, I’m sure someone else logged on in your name, we were so wrecked last night, you couldn’t have spelt a word (will that do?). Well that’s what we’ll tell the Head Mod!

I was temporarily insane...oh , cool I like your version of the truth better dude...

Ehh, not one of my Shiney Happy people days...well I don't have those kinds of days...my days are usually more like a well organized mosh pit...to add insult to injury...I had forgotten what day yesterday was...Throat Punch Thursday...I love TPT! It's my favorite day! Well, except for NGD that's even better! I need to time my next NGD to be delivered on TPT! Talk about a win, win!

That is how the 408, Paul's Guitar, and Custom 24-08 come. They split to the slug coil.

Thanks for your thoughts on the Wudtone @Casi1. Results were in line with my expectations. Interesting on the extra sustain, though!
Thanks, I was just interested to know why the neck pickup was that orientation, as on some guitars with two hb pickups, the slug coils are closest one another.

I chose the SAS by default because I dont want to change anything on my DC3
I didn't know you had a DC3! Haven't heard you talk about that one before. That's on my top 3 guitars to try before I buy another one list. Sergio won't let me play his because I told him I'd play Winger on it. :(

Lol. That was a good read. Made me spit out my morning coffee. I'm sorry I missed it while it was happening ... But its official, ScottR is the fiery one in the bromance.

:mad:

Those fiery ones are fun.

I didn't know you had a DC3! Haven't heard you talk about that one before. That's on my top 3 guitars to try before I buy another one list. Sergio won't let me play his because I told him I'd play Winger on it. :(

Yep... And I love that guitar. Its my favorite. Its my strat. All the kids on the playground are jealous of me and my strat.

I just wish the pickups had higher output.

Mines got birdies on it and everything. Only change I made was lowering the middle pickup (which I couldnt lower enough on my 513 but no problem with the DC3).

Mines got birdies on it and everything
That's it, rub it in! :)

I really need to get my hands on one of those. With birdies, of course. As you well know, since you have a couple, my NF3 can get into strat-land if you EQ the clean channel of the amp right. And it plays like a dream come true. But it can't "nail" strat tones. Arguably, it can do some "better" tones than a strat if thats your thing and I do love it, but... If the DC3 played just like that but with more stratty tones... Well there'd be a couple really nice strats for sale and I'd be shopping.

When you get a chance, I'd love to see yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back