Any women on this forum?

You're in luck then. One of the two greatest blues players ever (IMHO) is still alive. Robin Trower is simply incredible. You MUST check him out. Thoroughly! In my mind, it's Jimi and Robin and then everyone else. I'm trying to work here! Now you'll have me looking for Trower links on my next upload break. :)

I’m going to look him up...

:)

Thank you :) I have been working hard and not buying guitars. I have popped in to lurk occasionally but, you know, life gets in the way sometimes.

I hope you are all well *waves*

d5c9e1b8448ae0298f92ae349789ec65.gif

Thank you :) I have been working hard and not buying guitars. I have popped in to lurk occasionally but, you know, life gets in the way sometimes.

I hope you are all well *waves*
I take it you’re off the medication?

Not buying guitars, you’ll give @bodia an embolism!:eek:

Sergio mustn’t read this whilst carrying the white westie either!

I take it you’re off the medication?

Not buying guitars, you’ll give @bodia an embolism!:eek:

Sergio mustn’t read this whilst carrying the white westie either!

Certainly missing the Kool-Aid ;)

Also the silver sky has passed me by a bit, it's not my thing but I am looking forward to seeing a couple of the NAMM announced guitars when they finally show up over here.

And I am certain that both Sergio and Bodia have whole days that aren't actually NGD's and they survive?

Certainly missing the Kool-Aid ;)

Also the silver sky has passed me by a bit, it's not my thing but I am looking forward to seeing a couple of the NAMM announced guitars when they finally show up over here.

And I am certain that both Sergio and Bodia have whole days that aren't actually NGD's and they survive?

Yes, albeit in an alcohol fueled daze because......no NGD :(

Back