A leap forward

Albrecht Smuten

Nine of Hearts
Ok, right now it may look a little ungrateful, but...

...come on, everybody's been thinking it, I'm just going to say it.

or maybe I'll just whisper it:

The 8-string PRS

to me, PRS does amazing instruments, but I think they are a little slow to follow trends. don't get me wrong, but 7 strings, 8 strings, baritones, piezo on tremolos, floyd rose and things like that takes years or never see the light of day. they prefer to move in another direction until somebody must say: "dude, we are ignoring this and that kind of market". anyway, I still believe they, PRS, makes the best instruments for my needs and taste, but if I need something out of the box I'd check Schecter and ESP guitars first or custom order it.

to me, PRS does amazing instruments, but I think they are a little slow to follow trends. don't get me wrong, but 7 strings, 8 strings, baritones, piezo on tremolos, floyd rose and things like that takes years or never see the light of day. they prefer to move in another direction until somebody must say: "dude, we are ignoring this and that kind of market". anyway, I still believe they, PRS, makes the best instruments for my needs and taste, but if I need something out of the box I'd check Schecter and ESP guitars first or custom order it.

True enough I guess... I just don't want any other manufacturer's guitar =D
I've been thinking of getting the 7-string for a couple of months now, considering buying a Mayones, but look what happened, the PRS just started making them. So I'll sit around and wait for the 8, no matter how long will it take (come one, this has to be less than a century =)))

Back