2018 PRS Experience

I need some help from one or more of my forum brethren. I have a box of small plastic footballs with the PRS logo emblazed on them, that I want to give away at the Experience. I would like the forum members to have the right of first refusal. Maybe you have a kid or grandchild at home who may like to have one? Can I get a brother to help me distribute the footballs at the Experience? It's a big box, but it's light weight. Just let me know if you can help and we'll make arrangements for a meet up sometime on Friday.

Thanks in advance!

Would you believe me if I said it was for my kid at the orphanage? :rolleyes:

So this happened - back in the late 80s when arena football was just starting, we got season tickets for the Pittsburgh Gladiators. First game, right after the third quarter, the cheerleaders came out and started wailing those little plastic footballs into the crowd. Those basic little 69-cent jobs - green and gold (team colors), but no logos or anything on them. Just the plain football. I immediately turned to my wife and said, "I have to have one of those. Even though I can buy one, I gotta get one they throw out."

Last game of the season, I finally got one. Turned to my wife and said, "Finally!" Tap on my shoulder. Turn around - it's the guy next to me. He asks to see the ball so I show it to him. He said, "I'll give you $20 for it." I kind of laugh. He laughs. I turn and tell my wife. She laughs. Turn back around to watch the fourth quarter.

He's holding out $20. I stopped laughing. He said, "Seriously. $20."

I took the $20 and said to my wife, "We should get out of here before he realizes what he just did." He handed it to the woman who was with him - apparently he was trying to impress her. But at the end of the night, I had his $20, and he had...oh. Now I see...

footballs.jpg

I need some help from one or more of my forum brethren. I have a box of small plastic footballs with the PRS logo emblazed on them, that I want to give away at the Experience. I would like the forum members to have the right of first refusal. Maybe you have a kid or grandchild at home who may like to have one? Can I get a brother to help me distribute the footballs at the Experience? It's a big box, but it's light weight. Just let me know if you can help and we'll make arrangements for a meet up sometime on Friday.

Thanks in advance!
I'll be glad to help. Are there any rules about how hard we hand them out?
HEADS UP Brothers!

Back