2018 PRS Experience

I believe they used to have a discounted rate for Experience. Not exactly sure, I just drive home.:)

PRS had a block of rooms reserved there for the first Experience. Same with the Sheraton Annapolis. They had shuttle buses as well. So it kind of became a default.

To be honest I am actually really fascinated at the idea of wandering around and meeting the board peeps for sure, So if you see me please say hey!
I heard the group that usually stays at the Hilton Garden Inn usually is up to no good, anyone confirm?

I decided not to get a room this year and commute...

Therefore, there will be significantly less Bourbon available...

Paul will let you borrow his car to move your three new guitars and amp from his parking spot to your car.

"Borrow" is subjet to interpretation...if I bought 3 new ones and an amp, I would need to "borrow" his car to live in, ya know, after my ugly divorce...and my subsequent homelessness...

Sadly,I'm not making it to this years festivities.:( The Ginger Goddess refuses to go since Sergio won't be there to help her smash all the blue guitars...:eek: she was devastated.

It would be cool if all of the Forum Bros that attended should do a group photo with PRSh...

Sadly,I'm not making it to this years festivities.:( The Ginger Goddess refuses to go since Sergio won't be there to help her smash all the blue guitars...:eek: she was devastated.

It would be cool if all of the Forum Bros that attended should do a group photo with PRSh...
We generally can't get past his security guards. o_O (Which is probably why he has security guards)

We generally can't get past his security guards. o_O (Which is probably why he has security guards)

Ohhhhhhhh....yeah, as you can tell I didn't think that suggestion through...it IS us we are talking about...point taken....we scare the crap outta me too...:eek:

Just an FYI folks. If you are coming to the factory on Friday or Saturday, allow yourself PLENTY of time in traffic. We are on the direct route to Maryland and Delaware beaches and beach traffic can be a PITA. Leave early, stay late!

Was planning on Friday and Saturday and staying till Sunday, looking like we will just drive down for Saturday seeing as it’s only a 3 hr ride roughly so shouldn’t be too bad.

If anyone is arriving on Wednesday and would like to participate in a yoga class ( I know I just lost 99% of you by now), I'll be teaching a special class on the island on Wednesday at 6PM. I'd love see some of my forum brethren there!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjcNPZXFGRx/?taken-by=still.life.yoga
For those of us who would fall over or get stuck in that position Shawn is holding :eek:, I'll be eating chicken wings and drinking beer. Feel free to join me. :)

Damn! Choices; choices......what to do?!!

Rob, you have a location picked out?

No disrespect, Shawn. You are the yoga ninja!

Back