Your best score of 2023

Victor Vector

Born to Rip
Mine was a Gretsch Jim Dandy factory sealed to my door for 107 bucks. Installed a Deltoluxe sound hole PUP and after some fret leveling and a bone top nut & saddle it is one amazing little song writing machine for less than 200 bucks (did all the work myself). What are some of your killer deals from this year?

Considering I have had no disposable income this year, my best score has been discovering finger picking! It is now my only method of play!! Not sure I will ever use a pick again!!! I have done it a bit here and there for decades, but less than a couple hours in total over that course of time, now I can't play any way but that ;~)) SCORE (I always hated holding on to picks)!!!!!!!

May 1, 2023
DEVILS - 4
Rangers - 0
NJD eliminate NYR.

November 5, 2023
RAIDERS- 30
Giants - 6

November 12, 2023
RAIDERS - 16
Jets - 12
I’m a die-hard RAIDERS fan that has grown up and lived minutes away from where these two NY teams play.

November 25, 2023
MICHIGAN - 30
ohio state - 24
:)

From a value perspective, my best score of 2023 might have to be the Mira X. Holy crap, what an undervalued monster of a guitar--so versatile.

From an, "Oh crap, I can't believe I found one" perspective, it's gotta be that DC-22 from the original run of 25.

My best score is still incoming……secured a grail of mine that I have been hunting for for a while but none are ever available. 1983 Kramer Pacer Imperial, looks to be all original in really good condition. I had one back in the day and loved it but traded it for a 1976 Marshall MKII 50 watt head which was amazing. I asked him to ship it after Xmas since I’ll be away the following week and will grab it from the local FedEx store when I get back. I also grabbed two PRS recently so I’ll show the trio off when I get it.

Here’s a pic from the for sale ad for now of the Kramer, very excited to get it……original Floyd, OG Schaller pickups, beak headstock……..if you know then you know!

Te1Wjsp.jpg

8evhCf7.jpg

YWtQkDt.jpg

Oh man it's been a long year. I completely forgot it was 2023 when I bought my Drybell Unit67.

I first heard of the Unit67 like 3 years ago on this forum before I even owned a prs guitar. At the time I told myself "I'll just watch one demo but I'm absolutely not buying it and I don't need it".

Yeah, the gas started, and last January I finally convinced myself to buy one.

It is such an amazing pedal. It really seems voiced to 85/15 pickups, or maybe just PRS in general. It sounds AMAZING. Seriously every prs player should at least check it out because it's that good. Clean tones, dirty tones, high gain, doesn't matter. It really does make everything sound better.

Oh man it's been a long year. I completely forgot it was 2023 when I bought my Drybell Unit67.

I first heard of the Unit67 like 3 years ago on this forum before I even owned a prs guitar. At the time I told myself "I'll just watch one demo but I'm absolutely not buying it and I don't need it".

Yeah, the gas started, and last January I finally convinced myself to buy one.

It is such an amazing pedal. It really seems voiced to 85/15 pickups, or maybe just PRS in general. It sounds AMAZING. Seriously every prs player should at least check it out because it's that good. Clean tones, dirty tones, high gain, doesn't matter. It really does make everything sound better.
I'm not happy with my comp pedal and really want that drybell unit67 but I've never seen one here in SE Iowa.

Also like to try the prs comp pedal.

Back