WTB: Lemongrass - Paul's Guitar

Call your fav dealer who is at the Exp and they can locate and get the guitar for you. Willcutts, Brians Guitars, Guitar Sanctury, Gig Ready etc. They buy the guitar and then you buy it from them.
I think in the future, PRS needs to better explain how to go about buying an instrument when you are not physically at Experience. When they flood Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc with 350+ pics of guitars, some people gonna wanna buy and not know the right way to do it.

I think in the future, PRS needs to better explain how to go about buying an instrument when you are not physically at Experience. When they flood Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc with 350+ pics of guitars, some people gonna wanna buy and not know the right way to do it.
+1,000,000.

What if there's a guitar you see, and you call your dealer of choice and they're not even at the EXP, and then the guitar goes to a competing dealer, are you even going to find the guitar you wanted in the 1st place? This could turn into a real clusterfark for anyone.

They should really have a spreadsheet online, with numbers in front of each guitar they picture. You pick out a guitar, reference the number on the spreadsheet, see if there's a dealer already attached to the guitar. If not, call your dealer. If so, call the dealer whose guitar it is. Very simple, very organized.

jdBo7lks.png
This Dweezil Zappa Sig is for sale on Reverb.com. It's only 8Gs.

jr8qn9vx1fgndsmv4z2i.jpg

Last edited:
Back