Wrap around this !

Bob Turner

Just got another PRS, a 2015 SC2 Singlecut Standard. Now that I did a complete set up, knocked down the neck finish a little, cleaned and dressed the fret board, restrung, adjusted and polished. I think i just might keep this one after all.But, .....

I need some feedback. I really like the Mann bridge, but the price !!!! Have any of you tried the Tone Pros bridge and what are the pros and cons. Thanks ahead.

Can you still use the Mann bridge without changing the posts? I have watched the videos, yes. But i don't like the idea of changing the posts if i don't have to.

I straight-up gave away my Tone Pros bridge. It's the wrong radius for PRS guitars and the strings would pop outta the grooves in the saddles when I'd bend strings.
It's also annoying to string. I may have to get something else for my Singlecut.

It's also annoying to string. I may have to get something else for my Singlecut.
I have one on my Cu24 and I have the same gripe. Those two holes (one on each side of the bridge) is a pain in the butt.

The MannMade is really the way to go. It's every bit the caliber of hardware you want on a PRS and it's a bargain compared to the PRS piece.

I`m strictly a Schroeder bridge kind of guy. I`m also a huge fan of their locking studs, which are very easy. My USA Mira has the original bridge, but I put the Schroeder studs in. Sings like a bird. My other stoptails are Schroeder all the way.

I`m strictly a Schroeder bridge kind of guy. I`m also a huge fan of their locking studs, which are very easy. My USA Mira has the original bridge, but I put the Schroeder studs in. Sings like a bird. My other stoptails are Schroeder all the way.

I also really like the Schroeder bridge. Jason will notch whatever radius you ask for and I felt of the adjustable variants out there at the time, it was the one closest in sound to the one piece although I haven't tried John's new bridge.

What is wrong with the bridge that came with the guitar? I always liked the PRS stoptails......
I like the PRS one just fine too. When I got my Cu24 stoptail it was an artist pack and the gold had worn off the bridge. I just went with a gold Tone Prose because I put one on the 2000SC to see if it would increase the sustain and I liked the response.

I too like the PRS bridge, but those using thicker strings may need an intonable bridge. Only downside really to the bridge is that it does not come with locking studs.

What is wrong with the bridge that came with the guitar? I always liked the PRS stoptails......
I was trying to do drop tunings and the stock bridge didn't intonate well for that.

Then I bought a Holcomb, so am thinking I might go back to stock bridge with the TonePro studs.

Back