Work Was Cool Yesterday.

tabl10s

It started off with meeting Ernie Isley(about add sorry as Rick Derringer whom I met last year) and ended with meeting one of the original Ewoks.

I meant to say "about as short as Derringer").

Yeah, none of the "brothers" are big guys.

Wait...you met an Ewok???

Ha! Geeked out by some short dude that wore a teddy bear costume once, says nothing about getting the chance to meet a legendary musician. :tongue:

Man, some of these dudes couldn't even get arrested these days... Reminds me of chatting with Junior Marvin at EXP2013. I don't think anybody recognized him, or if they did they mistook him for Flavor Flav or Lil' Jon.

Yeah, none of the "brothers" are big guys.

Ha! Geeked out by some short dude that wore a teddy bear costume once, says nothing about getting the chance to meet a legendary musician. :tongue:

Man, some of these dudes couldn't even get arrested these days... Reminds me of chatting with Junior Marvin at EXP2013. I don't think anybody recognized him, or if they did they mistook him for Flavor Flav or Lil' Jon.

If you send me your email, I'll send one of the two picks he gave me with his name on it.

If you send me your email, I'll send one of the two picks he gave me with his name on it.

That sure is thoughtful of you, Howard. I don't really collect stuff, so I think t'd be better for you to hold on to them both, but I really appreciate your offer.
Happy Holidays!

Cheers to Ernie Isley! One of the first pedals I bought was in an attempt to sound like his wildly psychedelic tone in "Who's That Lady?" -- love him/his tone!

Pics, or it was a teddy bear out of crane machine! :D
I was on my way home and he had been waiting for almost 30 minutes for an attendant to push his wheelchair and I didn't want to bug him. I do have proof btw.

Back