Who here got that Super Eagle II last week for $15K?

ssmug

What steal.

(Store has 100 ratings, all 100%, so unless he was hacked, I don't think it was a scam.)

Not sure if I'm allowed to link, but now there's one for $22K. Maybe the prices are finally coming back down to earth?

Not sure if I'm allowed to link, but now there's one for $22K. Maybe the prices are finally coming back down to earth?
If you really zoom in on the pictures of that one, the back side looks to have some fairly heavy wear on it. For that price it should be mint or very close to it. That's my .02 anyway.

Someone stole a DGT from Dave’s last night. I was tempted, but I am holding out for something different. It is good to see prices coming down. I never got listing used gear for nearly what I would expect to pay for new, especially when there is new inventory available.

The figuring on this maple is gorgeous

Someone stole a DGT from Dave’s last night. I was tempted, but I am holding out for something different. It is good to see prices coming down. I never got listing used gear for nearly what I would expect to pay for new, especially when there is new inventory available.
A few more were added today. It's nice to see somewhat reasonable prices.

Curious what you guys think is a "good deal" or reasonable price (such as it is) on a Super Eagle II? Clearly $40K is insane, and that $15K one last month was practically what it listed for new.

Someone is trying to sell a 1990 Studio for 48k, lol.
I figured they added an extra digit in error at first but now the price has been raised to $85k. It's clearly not actually for sale.

Last edited:
Back