Which one should I get?

Which one should I get?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scarecrow

I want to start off saying I do not play at all but I would like to learn. I have a choice of one guitar and not sure which to get they are all really cool looking. One is labeled PRS SE Custom Electric Blue (it does not have birds on the neck) if that help identify. One says PRS SE Custom and is a brown sunburst color (there are birds on the neck). One is labeled PRS Raspberry and has iridescent birds and a symbol on the neck. I can't post pictures since I'm new but any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I don't see it on there. It has a bird with its wings up on a branch it looks like at the top of the neck. I don't see any other letter or even PRS anywhere on it. I didn't take a picture of the back and wish I had because I can't remember if it said anything there or not.

I don't see it on there. It has a bird with its wings up on a branch it looks like at the top of the neck. I don't see any other letter or even PRS anywhere on it. I didn't take a picture of the back and wish I had because I can't remember if it said anything there or not.
Got a link to it?

Lb109XU.png

GRkcaUZ.png

Thanks for the help! What is the fake worth would you say? Are they pretty much junk?

Thanks for the help! What is the fake worth would you say? Are they pretty much junk?

Uhh.. I don’t really know what they’re worth to other people, to me they’re worthless. But if I had to hazard a guess... maybe $200?

It may play alright but, as someone who owns a real Santana, it’s comically inaccurate looking.

Great! Thank you for the help. My stepdad passed away from cancer and he has about 30 guitars and a room full of amps and pedals and cords. My mom wants me to have one. I also am trying to find info on them all since I don't have any knowledge of them. This one isn't a PRS but it's pretty neat.

q8Za5oD.png

MWhhU0T.png

Back