Which one should I get?

Which one should I get?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Danelectro is pretty darn cool, I must admit.

I’m sorry to hear about your stepdad. I hope one of his guitars and it inspiring you to learn will always keep his memory and spirit closer to you.

The Danelectro is pretty darn cool, I must admit.

I’m sorry to hear about your stepdad. I hope one of his guitars and it inspiring you to learn will always keep his memory and spirit closer to you.

Thank you I appreciate that. I'm gonna give it a try but if not it's nice to have and who knows maybe one of my boys will pick it up when they are older.

Please don't consider buying or selling a fake. I consider them worthless.

She does plan on selling some of the guitars but now that I can tell her it is fake she can let any potential buyer (if anyone wants it) know that it isn't genuine. She may keep it I really don't know what all she is getting rid of but she is honest and would let a potential buyer know. I really appreciate the info!

She does plan on selling some of the guitars but now that I can tell her it is fake she can let any potential buyer (if anyone wants it) know that it isn't genuine. She may keep it I really don't know what all she is getting rid of but she is honest and would let a potential buyer know. I really appreciate the info!
Thank you for your explanation, and best of luck!

Condolences for your loss but, I don't think anybody should sell a fake. Can we see the headstock? If it's trying to be a PRS and it isn't, then the only thing it's good for, is firewood.

It's morally wrong to sell it at all

So are you asking which of the guitars to choose from the collection? If I had specific memories of him playing one of them, I would go with that. Otherwise I would go with the one in post 11: nice colour and it will serve you well as long as you play and look good on a wall if you don’t end up playing.

Condolences.

Thanks guys I really appreciate it. I ended up getting the brown one and I got this little amp too.
AvjTvZP.png

Back