Where art thou SC245?

dkilpatrick

Makes guitar faces

I have been searching for an SC245 exactly like the one Brian plays here in the demo video
Same specs and color.
It looks like McCarty sunburst?

There are no online listings that I can find.
There are a few private stocks, but I'm looking for the core model.
Maybe there's a dealer out there who has one?

I have been searching for an SC245 exactly like the one Brian plays here in the demo video
Same specs and color.
It looks like McCarty sunburst?

There are no online listings that I can find.
There are a few private stocks, but I'm looking for the core model.
Maybe there's a dealer out there who has one?
How about a Ted 245? There are 3 at Wilcutts that are pretty close to that. Also, search Reverb for Ted's. There are several that might be in your wheel house. I was looking at one over the weekend that was a little darker than the one in that video. It would be what I consider a steal at the price the owner was asking.

Thanks Bodia, but I'm looking for a 2015 or newer that comes with the 2 pc bridge, 58/15's, and the locking tuners.

It's a current model so any dealer could order one for you...

True, that is probably the end scenario here. I can order one through my local dealer easy enough. Then I just have to play the waiting game.

Thanks Bodia, but I'm looking for a 2015 or newer that comes with the 2 pc bridge, 58/15's, and the locking tuners.
My bad. Good luck in the search though! Hope you find what you're looking for. This model is certainly on my short list.

Watching that video made me want to go play The Hammer Of The Gods. Gonna do that right now!

:)

I'm in the same boat GASing for the SC245 in that video and in the pictures on the company site. Ordered one in December and still waiting...

Back