What are you playing right now...

dzwbs8et8ubs18vkm5b5.jpg
Miss BB has been making this 90 degree week cool for days .

I usually play 3 guitars in an evening. My PRS MCCARTY is tuned to standard. My Parker is in drop D and my Gibson is in Eb tuning. My Academy guitar isn’t what I want in a guitar so it never really gets played anymore. I will keep because that was a gift from a very close friend of my oldest son. It was my very first guitar.

Maybe you'd like to see where I play.
The music room (the builders preferred to call it a dining room, but it's bad form to eat off of your piano).
CK_7824MusicRoom.JPG

A closer look at the big cabinet
CK_7823InWallGuitars.JPG

I accidentally bought too many guitars to fit in that room, so some leaked to the living room.

CK_7822LaskinsOnWall.JPG

and Sunday mornings
CK_7834PLittleRedPorchGuitar.JPG
My music room is what the builder called a formal living room. My excess spilled over into the dining room. However my music room is no where as nice as yours which is beautiful.

I've been playing my PRS Custom 24 through the Mesa LS Special and my Fender Tele 51 RI through the Richter 5E3. No effect pedals, just guitar cord and amp. Two very different rigs.

Inexpensive used Eastman E06D-12(I think that’s the model number). I grabbed this after not owning a 12 string for nearly 20 years after mine got stolen. Was looking for a sub $1k 12 string. Sounded better to me than the Taylor and Guild in the same price range. Sounded better than a few 1960’s Martins I tried too even though these seem to be modeled after those. This one is even nitro finish. Forgot how fun 12’s are! Provided some inspiration for a new song.

IwHXiUN.jpg

Edit: I should add that it’s the easiest playing 12 I’ve tried too.

Last edited:

What is that finish on your PRS called? It is one of the prettiest PRS that I have ever seen. After seeing yours mine isn’t that great but what the hell it’s a PRS.

Last edited:
Back