Well….

I am already hearing voices from that thing “they” put in my tooth. The tinfoil hat doesn’t seem to help. So no need for a tag or more invasive mechanism.

If you don’t hear from me for 10 days, check the pond behind my house. She is smart enough to weigh down the body.

I am already hearing voices from that thing “they” put in my tooth. The tinfoil hat doesn’t seem to help. So no need for a tag or more invasive mechanism.

If you don’t hear from me for 10 days, check the pond behind my house. She is smart enough to weigh down the body.
You have two choices:

1- pull all your teeth and hope you get all the trackers they installed. I sent @ScottR a special scanner when we had him on surveillance a couple years ago. Have him send it to you and I’ll send instructions on how to do a full body scan. It’s kind of a pain, but I just pretend Julie Bowen is doing it, and it makes things go a lot easier.

2- Get the heavy duty tin foil, not the regular stuff. Cover your whole body with it. Depending on hot it is where you live, it’s not that bad. Unless it’s hot.

1 is better if you can wait for the scanner. If you don’t think you’ll live that long, go with #2 and call yourself UltraMan until we can get the scanner to you.

ULTRA.jpg

It arrived and is safely in the basement lair. Wife’s working tonight so I didn’t get to really try other than to make sure everything works. But wow. This is going to be a keeper. Now I see what everybody means. Really great sounding amp.

Back