Van Wilks tracking his 6th Studio Album "Tones from Texas" Kickstarter Campaign Info

GTRMAV

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
My Friend Van Wilks, is currently in the studio in Austin working on his 6th Studio album "Tone from Texas"
A ton of special guest and friends are helping him with the music and vocals, and this will be an awesome project once completed...
Van has been playing a CU22 that Paul gave him many years ago, and its possible you may have seen him perform at one of the Dallas International Guitar Festival Events over the last few years..
I was at Bugs Hendersons Fund Raiser a few years ago, where both Paul and Van were performing... I remember asking Paul after the set, "What pickups are in Van's Guitar" and Paul Responding that he didnt know and it doesnt matter, because the Tone and Sounds from Van where just unbelievable!

If you know Van, know of Van, a Fan of Van, or a future Fan... do yourself a favor and check out some of his tunes...

He has been a part of the Texas Blues scene for over 35 years, traveled the world playing his music and opened for ZZ Top on several occasions.

If your inclined to help, I know he would be very grateful...and you can have first access to his newest album ...as well as have the opportunity to acquire some very collectible memorabilia as a donor.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/vanwilks/tone-from-texas-van-wilks-sixth-studio-album-under

Thank you
JD McDonald
Guitar Maverick
Keller, TX

Back