Uptempo jazz with my new PRS Archtop

Jostein

First time I post in this sub forum so please be kind. Here is a few choruses on a jazz standard called “Lover” ( I believe it’s written about me).
I was plugging straight into a Quilter 202 Toneblock head with a Blockdock 10TC cabinet. I was using my old I-phone 11, no external mikes. This was just from a late night practice session at my place in NYC, so it was played at really low volume

Most excellent sir! I’d love to learn some jazz chops…I think that’s one reason I like the gene so much- my inability to properly play it. Wes Montgomery, Grant Green, Kenny Burrell. Good stuff!

Nice work Jostein! BTW, I know it is a bit confusing, but I believe the proper sub-forum for this is the Studio & Stage (Member Performances & Guidance for Players). Not a big deal (and maybe we are supposed to have both sections and you are in the right place), but in the future you may want to post there ;~)) Thanks for sharing!!!

Nice work Jostein! BTW, I know it is a bit confusing, but I believe the proper sub-forum for this is the Studio & Stage (Member Performances & Guidance for Players). Not a big deal (and maybe we are supposed to have both sections and you are in the right place), but in the future you may want to post there ;~)) Thanks for sharing!!!
Thanks for pointing that out and thanks for the kind words!

Back