• Amber

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Clear

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Black it out

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

prs19

ive never purchased a guitar direct from overseas but this one is something that I couldn’t pass up. Really digging Spalted tips lately and then the added flame is icing on the cake. Hoping the shipment and transactions go well. Should be about two weeks. Enjoy!

K3ENZH2.jpg

74ksFPt.jpg

Vx3SpvK.jpg

qCYAwVd.jpg

Try it the way it comes first, you might not feel the need if you like them. Aesthetically I prefer lampshades to speed knobs, but I'm not very speedy at anything. Definitely amber color wise :)

I think they're fine, although amber might be nice.

But I very dislike zebras, and I would go with pickup covers as first mod.

Gorgeous axe!
JMHO, but I'd be tempted to go with either black PRS speed or aftermarket black wooden knobs to really accent that sweet spalting.

I think they're fine, although amber might be nice.

But I very dislike zebras, and I would go with pickup covers as first mod.

Agreed. I’ll listen to the pickups first. I plan to get the USA pickups if the sounds aren’t close to what I remember from the core pickups.

Gorgeous axe!
JMHO, but I'd be tempted to go with either black PRS speed or aftermarket black wooden knobs to really accent that sweet spalting.

That’s a great idea. I could make those myself too. I think matching dark/black pickup rings would look awesome. I think the core pickups will be in the not too distant future.

Wicked cool looking guitar! Nice find! My choice would be Amber lamp shades.

That looks killer! I think the knobs look fine, if any change, Amber lampshade. I don’t even hate zebras on this guitar, normally not a fan.

Back