Trying to establish value of an SC245 with dot inlays.

madsedan

I think this may be one of my first post but I am a long time Les Paul guy looking at his first PRS. Being offered an Emerald green SC245 with dot inlays, trying to establish what a fair market price is for those in excellent condition? Pretty much everyone I've seen had the bird inlays.

They have dots too. Personally that wouldn't effect price for me much, if at all.. Rather it does or not is ultimately up to the buyer in my book. I like variety and can be happy when there's no birds. I like that my SC58 has dots and my Tremonti has birds. It's cool my SAS has abalone dots and the KL33 has moons. Etc...

I think this may be one of my first post but I am a long time Les Paul guy looking at his first PRS. Being offered an Emerald green SC245 with dot inlays, trying to establish what a fair market price is for those in excellent condition? Pretty much everyone I've seen had the bird inlays.
I'd be tempted to look at SC245 sold listings on Reverb.

Off topic, but SinSir: what is the color called of the PRS in your picture?
Faded Blue Burst

Thanks guys, the serial on the back of the headstock is 8 130154 which seems to be a 2008 by the year code but the serial decoder says it should be a 2007, and was the 54th produced. Beautiful emerald green with dot inlays but I can't find another exactly like it, they all have birds on the emerald models. Looks like 07/08 sc 245 is $2,400-3k on reverb.

I’ve had one since 2008 also with Dots. I wish all my PRS had dots.

They’re cool guitars, my favorite PRS neck is on mine and it sounds killer.

Congratulations and enjoy!

Back