Tremonti SE custom question.

I recently got a Tremonti SE custom, that the previous owner replaced the bridge pup with a "USA" model. I happened to open up the cover plate for the pots and noticed what looks like one of the bridge pup-to-volume-pot wires (Red) not connected to anything. I looked up the schematic, but it looks like the SE pup's use a different wire-up. Also, correct me if i'm wrong, but all the pots should have a black ground wire connecting them right? (i think i'm missing the .33 UF thing from the tone pot)

3Bmbpk8.jpg

Typically the red (green) wire on a PRS pickup is for the tapping of the single coils. If you don't have a push/pull pot or toggle switch, that's prob normal and not needed to connect anywhere. Do the humbuckers work?

Typically the red (green) wire on a PRS pickup is for the tapping of the single coils. If you don't have a push/pull pot or toggle switch, that's prob normal and not needed to connect anywhere. Do the humbuckers work?

Yeah, they work.. I think... I'm still learning and mostly just play through my laptop using Rocksmith 2014

Back