Today’s Astrophysics Report

I have a buddy with a 30 year old son. When said son was 3 he knew the names of the members of Kiss. His favorite band was "Juda Preez"; and if you said to him, "Hey, Little Tony, Little Boy Blue....". He would respond with, "He needed the money." Classic stuff. Although, pops may regret his teaching Little T the "finer things" as he still lives at home with mom and dad!

If my kids would still live at home with me, I’d love it.

But I’d need a bigger place, because when they all got out of college and moved to various places, we downsized to a condo.

Still...it’d be great. For me. For them, not so much.

If my kids would still live at home with me, I’d love it.

But I’d need a bigger place, because when they all got out of college and moved to various places, we downsized to a condo.

Still...it’d be great. For me. For them, not so much.
Agree! I’d buy a bigger house right now if my daughter and her family wanted to move in. Got to teach the grandson how to play guitar!

Now, if you’re about to tell us that you can pull hares from Uranus...

Ok, so I laughed so spontaneously, my work colleague asked what at and I couldn’t tell her!

It was an old line my friend (magician/ventriloquist) used to use and probably still does, on stage!

(Insert laughing/crying face)

A variety of potential mission concepts are discussed in the study, including orbiters, flybys, and probes that would dive into Uranus’ atmosphere to study its composition. A narrow-angle camera would send data back to Earth about the ice giants and their moons. Uranus has 27 known moons, while Neptune has 14.

source (if you dont believe me) here: https://www.nasa.gov/feature/nasa-completes-study-of-future-ice-giant-mission-concepts

BTW, That narrow camera angle is typical for endoscopy

A variety of potential mission concepts are discussed in the study, including orbiters, flybys, and probes that would dive into Uranus’ atmosphere to study its composition. A narrow-angle camera would send data back to Earth about the ice giants and their moons. Uranus has 27 known moons, while Neptune has 14.

source (if you dont believe me) here: https://www.nasa.gov/feature/nasa-completes-study-of-future-ice-giant-mission-concepts

BTW, That narrow camera angle is typical for endoscopy

Uranus does a lot of “mooning” then?!

Back