Time for a new PRS: violet inspiration

A black Paisley case is always a great sign and (almost) justification on spending the extra on a guitar to get it... :D

Unfortunately, I don't yet own a Black Paisley case :(

If I didn't have such a hatred and despising of 'blue' guitars, I would have much greater appreciation of that top which has incredible depth of the figuring and I am sure it would be stunning in Fire Red :p

Congrats!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
A black Paisley case is always a great sign and (almost) justification on spending the extra on a guitar to get it... :D

Unfortunately, I don't yet own a Black Paisley case :(

If I didn't have such a hatred and despising of 'blue' guitars, I would have much greater appreciation of that top which has incredible depth of the figuring and I am sure it would be stunning in Fire Red :p

Congrats!!

I see that all your Prs are in fire red :D

Onestly I love how Prs model look in every shade of blue, just having a whale blue smoke burst cu24 I’d have preferred a different color scheme: violet as the thread says, or maybe charcoal cherry! I was wondering if buying it in burnt maple leaf, but while thinking about it was sold:rolleyes: so I went with this blue one!

I see that all your Prs are in fire red :D

Onestly I love how Prs model look in every shade of blue, just having a whale blue smoke burst cu24 I’d have preferred a different color scheme: violet as the thread says, or maybe charcoal cherry! I was wondering if buying it in burnt maple leaf, but while thinking about it was sold:rolleyes: so I went with this blue one!

I just can't buy a Blue guitar - a lot of that is attributed to following a certain football team and their local rivals are known for being in Blue. There is a 'red' half and 'blue' half of the city and I just can't buy anything 'blue'. Fortunately, PRS make Red guitars and I love the darker reds so Black Cherry or Fire Red is just perfect and so much more aesthetically pleasing to me...

That being said, I would compromise and buy a Burnt Maple Leaf or Charcoal Cherry guitar as a 2nd choice if Fire Red just wasn't available at all in the model range. I saw a Charcoal Cherry Hollowbody II with a matching Charcoal Cherry neck and headstock.... That was absolutely stunning!!!

I could also go for a Violet or Purple guitar too... Just as long as its not too much on the 'blue' side...

Anyway, hope you enjoy your new guitar...

Back