Things you shouldn't ask PRS about the John Mayer Silver Sky

Back to OT of thread:

I want to look like Jimi Hendrix or Doyle Bramhall II, but I play right handed, and I would never figure out reverse strings. Can you make me a left handed version, but with strings set up so when I play it right handed it feels normal? Oh, and put a right-handed trem bridge on there, I can't play with the whammy bar in the wrong spot. Oh, and move the knobs to the other side, they are too high if I play a lefty guitar right-handed.

I'm going to say something bad. I played the silver sky and returned it same gripe we heard before. teeny tiny frets don't work for me.
my 2018 Fder strtocst has the new tall frets. if you try them you will love them . can you put them on the silver sky.

I'm going to say something bad. I played the silver sky and returned it same gripe we heard before. teeny tiny frets don't work for me.
my 2018 Fder strtocst has the new tall frets. if you try them you will love them . can you put them on the silver sky.
Which leads to the question, Can I get mine with the fretboard scalloped Ala Yngwie Malmsteen?

Back