There's a small gap in the product line

Ovibos

Naughty Wood Librarian
1/2 and 3/4 size gap, in fact.

My 6yo wants to play like me, but is much too small for my SE Custom 24. PRS doesn't offer anything small, so I gotta go elsewhere for his Chrismukkah gift.

Could you imagine the Wee SE line tho?
  • My 1st Custom 24
  • Paulito's Guitar
  • Twinkle Twinkle Little Starla
  • Rar Rar Dragon!
  • Tremontiny
  • Princefisher
The Mikro Paul Gilbert is pretty cool - this is a market ripe for the taking!

The Dragon could have a cool painted cartoon dragon sort of like the Hello Kitty models' pickguards.

My 6yo wants to play like me, but is much too small for my SE Custom 24. PRS doesn't offer anything small, so I gotta go elsewhere for his Chrismukkah gift.

• My 1st Custom 24
  • Paulito's Guitar
  • Rar Rar Dragon!
  • Tremontiny
  • Princefisher

The Dragon could have a cool painted cartoon dragon sort of like the Hello Kitty models' pickguards.

My thoughts exactly! My older one has his 6th birthday next week. The Paul Gilbert mikro is on the top of my list for him...
Would certainly get a PRS if available...
There aren't a lot of decent small guitars...

My thoughts exactly! My older one has his 6th birthday next week. The Paul Gilbert mikro is on the top of my list for him...
Would certainly get a PRS if available...
There aren't a lot of decent small guitars...
Yeah, he fell in love with a sunburst SX RST 1/2, so I ordered from Rondo and plan to do some work on the frets and nut.

The cheap 3/4 scale we got our oldest, must be 26 years ago, was a real POS but it did it’s job. One single coil but it worked pretty well. He’s a multi-instrumentalist now, so I know it was the right choice.

We're in the exact same boat right now, with our 5 y/o who's TINY. I'm thinking she's about to get a Uke for Christmas, but PRS doesn't make one...

The Ibanez Mikro series is a nice starter...my cousin snagged one for his kids and they are doing well with it. I also snagged one to tear apart...

The Ibanez Mikro series is a nice starter...my cousin snagged one for his kids and they are doing well with it. I also snagged one to tear apart...

It's hard to gauge size, how old/big are his kids?

The kids won’t care about intonation or anything other than making noise. The tiny guitar got abused more than I liked, so we focused on playing real guitars and having respect for it. And we started early...

drew-guitar1.jpg

drew-guitar2.jpg

• My 1st Custom 24
  • Paulito's Guitar
  • Rar Rar Dragon!
  • Tremontiny
  • Princefisher

This would be a great gift to go along with the Wee SE - https://www.target.com/p/kaplan-early-learning-soft-dentist-kit/-/A-76135235

:D

Back