The Official Carlos Santana thread. (The place for all things Carlos)

This is old! From 8 years ago. Carlos is interviewed at Dominican University just after the release of his book, Universal Tone. He is interviewed by Cheryl Jennings a news anchor at (I think) KGOT in San Francisco. From the description of the video: "On December 4, 2014, Carlos Santa spoke with Cheryl Jennings about his book, The Universal Tone, a story of an individual who is ceaselessly creative, spiritually focused and fearlessly part of a world that has brought him fame and adulation. This event was presented by the Institute for Leadership Studies - Dominican University of California and Book Passage with sponsorship from Private Ocean"

This is old! From 8 years ago. Carlos is interviewed at Dominican University just after the release of his book, Universal Tone. He is interviewed by Cheryl Jennings a news anchor at (I think) KGOT in San Francisco. From the description of the video: "On December 4, 2014, Carlos Santa spoke with Cheryl Jennings about his book, The Universal Tone, a story of an individual who is ceaselessly creative, spiritually focused and fearlessly part of a world that has brought him fame and adulation. This event was presented by the Institute for Leadership Studies - Dominican University of California and Book Passage with sponsorship from Private Ocean"
Awesome interview! Thanks for sharing!!

Mercy , the most expensive Westie I've seen! ..cherry like mine ... The Italians love the red ..a lot ...

Hello,

New member/older beginner here, I saw a video on YouTube a few days ago I wanted to see what others think.
I don’t think I am allowed to post a link, maybe someone else can, it`s called:

“The PRS SE Santana Guitar A Subscriber Sent Me…Should I GIVE It Away?”

Is this a collectible or just a player grade guitar is it even worth anything?

Carlos and Paul's concept for the SE was to produce a good quality Student Edition so when folks were starting out they didn't have to suffer like most of us older players did . A good "daily driver"

I would have thought this had been posted but a search didn't turn it up.
John McLaughlin - Guitar, Cindy Blackman Santana - vocals, Narada Michael Walden - Drums, Ralph Armstrong - Bass, and, of course, Mr. Santana.
I can't decide if I like Cindy's vocals or not.

Back