The "Magic" Silver Sky Prototype for sale...

WeFixFlats

Respect The Clave
Here you go...

Wow that's pretty rare air for that , I mean you could likely get a 58 Strat for that or even a 62 or 63 for sure.
I love the Silver Sky but ??

So it's the prototype Silver Sky, previously owned by Santana and now it's in the Netherlands? How'd it get there?

I'm not a huge JM fan and Santana isn't known for Strats and clearly didn't keep it for long so the history doesn't do much for me. I'd rather have a new one and $81,000 :)

Last edited:
It's been for sale for some time now, fortunately no shipping costs :eek:. Although I could drive up there in one hour approx. But I may pass on this one :p

Ok what’s going on here? Yesterday it was for sale from USA store, or is this another one?

The US was invaded by Canada this morning. We ignored the warning signs.

9d4fdbe6-fded-4ef4-a337-58b1a386a676_1.11af72d0c1a7e90746e5948a3adad955.jpeg

And what's with that effed up photo of the front? Is it the guitar, or just a ridiculously terrible picture?

If it's the guitar, I would rather just have a fresh new one for $80K+ less. If it's the picture, the dolt who displayed that needs to be flogged!

This morning? They’ve been taking all our great jobs and women for decades.

But let's be honest - they've been supplying some fabulous women for decades, too. Shannon Tweed (and her sister Tracy, at least back in the day), Natasha Henstridge, Pam Anderson, Rachelle Lefevre, Malin Akerman, Avril Lavigne, Carrie-Ann Moss, Cobie Smulders, Sarah Chalke, Mia Kirshner. Not all to my tastes, but that's a pretty good exchange rate.

Back