The Leprechaun is dead, Long live the Leprechaun!

I got 3 minutes in then had to stop....

I'm a little late on this thread. I found his youtube channel while researching reviews on some guitar finish product a couple months ago (found it here believe it or not). At first I thought he was pretty funny and the review was pretty benign so I didn't think much of it. Once I started looking at other vids, though, the wheels started to come off. I wasn't sure what to think...but it was like watching a 5 car pileup...you don't wanna watch but really ya do. I have to admit, he is fun to watch and the rants are the best part, along with all the blocked user comments. He just seems really pissed off. And when he talks...he really talks.

I'll say one thing, he sure does have a lot of axes. No ill-will toward the man.

Can't watch. I've tried just can't do it. He wasn't that bad a few years ago but now he an angry little man.

There will never be an equal to the leprechaun. He was the king of ignorant d-bags.

How in the world did I miss this thread? I can't stop watching this guy for the comedic value alone. Scott was the 1st person EVER to block me from making comments on YouTube. To this day I consider that to be a pretty high honor, it prevents me from wasting my time calling him out on all of his bull****. Scott was one of the 1st people I found when I was looking for guitar lessons on Youtube when I 1st started playing a few years back. I never learned anything about guitars from him, but I did learn how to go from 0 to dbag in 2.9 seconds without the use of alcohol.

I you REALLY want to see something funny, watch his various videos on how the type of wood a guitar is made of makes no difference in tone, or how his sweat is so acidic he can melt a "normal" set of strings within 30 minutes, or how he's played live with "every major country artist in the past 10 years".

Here a month or so ago, he got into some kind Youtube comment war with Chappers and the Captain over at Andertons in the UK over the whole tonewood thing, he even went so far to invite Rob Chapman to come to NAMM this year so they could "take it out back and settle it"

I admit, I get a good laugh every time he says that tube amps suck and that using them is "retarded"

I can't stop watching his stuff. It's like a trainwreck. This can't be real? He's dumber than tone king which is hard to do but he is probably a better player,. So why does a country guy need all those Washburns? Guess I need to sell my PS and limited edition stuff and just buy SEs?

He's also got a lot of Ibanez Paul Stanley models. He says he buys them to sell them but he's not doing much selling buy the looks of it. He's also said since he gets money from YouTube and guitar lessons that if he makes a video of it and upload it yo his channel he gets a tax write off...which I would bet is the reap reason he has so many.

Back