The all new PRS 2015 S2 series!

Daniel Dante

Hello good people, I'm seriously itching to buy myself a 2015 PRS S2 Custom 24 but does anybody know when these guitars are likely to be available in England?

Hi Mikegarveyblues, Its not specifically the 30th anni models im looking for its more the all new 2015 S2 range with the new colours i'm wanting but that link you posted is a good start, thanks! :) I've heard that they mite start coming through England by around August this year-although this is only rumour!-I was wanting something more definite.

I just did a quick search at Anderton's for S2 and they have 98 different choices of colours, models, options etc.

http://www.andertons.co.uk/Products...search&attributeXML0=||||#1428485296285page-1

I don't see the Vela yet but I think about everything else you could want is there.

Hey nicholsonian, thanks for your time & info. I've taken a look at the link you posted but unfortunately they are showing only the 2013-2014 models, it was the 2015 models I'm after. & so the search continues ! :)

So apart from the Anniversary Editions, what is the difference between theregular 2015 S2 CU24 and previous ones? I had no idea there had been a change in spec.

So apart from the Anniversary Editions, what is the difference between theregular 2015 S2 CU24 and previous ones? I had no idea there had been a change in spec.

Hi Desperado, to the best of my knowledge the only spec change for 2015 is the new colour ranges (which isn't really a spec change I know) but for me its more the fact that these are gonna be brand new & haven't been hanging in guitar stores being played over & over & over for the last year or so! Call me fussy! :)

Back