Swapping PRS DGT pickups

P

PRS.Lujan

Thinking of changing neck pickup in my DGT. I've already swapped out the bridge for a tremonti which I like. I do really like the neck but would like to get rid of the set together. Yeah sounds a little silly. Is there a neck pickup that I could replace the DGT with that's close or the same as DGT?

Dragon 2 neck pickups are pretty great. I actually like the stock SE neck pickup, too. 59/09s might be a bit brighter but are good.

Think I'm gonna keep the DGT neck after all. Anyone interested in DGT bridge?

I'd like to buy your dgt bridge pickup. Would you post to belfast n.Ireland?

I replaced my DGT pickups with /m\ pickups.mlove them

Why did you change pickup?I love the DGT humbuckers,both in bridge and neck position.

I'm interested in the DGT Bridge pickup also, let me know if you'd sell it to me, or anyone else reading this who may have one? Thanks,

Thinking of changing neck pickup in my DGT. I've already swapped out the bridge for a tremonti which I like. I do really like the neck but would like to get rid of the set together. Yeah sounds a little silly. Is there a neck pickup that I could replace the DGT with that's close or the same as DGT?

Would you be interested in swapping the dgt's for a set of burstbuckers 1 and 2 from my custom and historic 335

I'd really only be interested in 59/09,/m\ or 85/15's . Sorry ...

Back