Super Eagle thread

Thanks Mr Eagle...
I'm only 6'2"...PRS straps are plenty long and comfy for me...and I'm hoping there's a SuperEagle attached to one of those straps real soon...

You say I'm only 6'2'' like I say I'm only 6'3''. I do wish I was a bit taller. :p

I also like the PRS straps as well.

While the strap does have to be of adequate length to function properly...the thickness is more important for overall comfort.
Does anyone else wish that guitar cases could accommodate the girth of the padded straps, my psscat case is practically a hermetic seal.

BTW, I have a couple Scott Walker guitars that have a built-in preamp. It is a nice little extra though, as a practical matter, I am not sure if it is the best way to get a bit of extra boost/drive.

I have a couple of Scott Walker guitars with preamps as well. I don't think the main intention is to get extra boost/drive at the amp end. It's more about having better control over the signal level coming from the guitar. Pedals like the Mu-Tron III are extremely sensitive to the amount of signal coming off the guitar. A preamp helps a lot when the guitar has a lot of different pickups and settings. Jerry G ended up putting an actual effects loop with preamp in his guitar so he could manage that and still vary (post-effects) the signal he was sending to his amp. Scott W offers that option. I didn't see if the new PRS does that.

OK, roll call time, these things are vanishing rapidly, who here has one reserved? So I can start envying you, while my search continues...

So everyone knows where the inspiration came from for this guitar right? 2 covered pickups, Narrowfield in the middle, semi-hollow body, mini-toggles... :rolleyes: :confused: :p

IMG_0084.jpg

Back