Modern Eagle 6?

Bogner

Redwood Original - Pure Blood
What Are We Guessing It Will Be And When Will We See It? :)

I Am Hoping It Is Like The Modern Eagle 2 And Only Having Two Humbuckers (And Please No Mini Toggles). I Could Live With A Ziricote Neck And Or Fretboard And Some Unique, Non Hollow Birds Or Some Other Cool Inlays. If It Has A Trem A Pull Up Option Would Be cool Like On The Tremonti Model. Just Dreaming Out Loud Here Hoping Somebody Is Listening. :)

I think it would be killer if it was equipped with a squabbin 57/08 in the bridge and a narrowfield in the neck, with a 3-way toggle, and the controls in the Santana location.

Give it a IRW neck, Ebony board, J-birds, highly figured tops (10+), natural binding. Make a trem version and a HT/wrap-around version...

I think it would be killer if it was equipped with a squabbin 57/08 in the bridge and a narrowfield in the neck, with a 3-way toggle, and the controls in the Santana location.

Give it a IRW neck, Ebony board, J-birds, highly figured tops (10+), natural binding. Make a trem version and a HT/wrap-around version...
I would so hit that!

I Just Love The ME2's. Give Me Some Awesome Colors In Both Trem And Fixed Bridges And I Would Buy Two Of Each Color Made.

I don’t even know what an ME is supposed to be anymore after the V.

I just assume it’ll be a repackaged 594 of some sort
It should be a Santana with a rosewood neck, two humbuckers, two mini toggles (sorry Tosca) and one knob. No big toggles or blades. Vintage yellow or McCarty burst only.

Hear me out….ALL NFs….

BKbrEVg.jpeg

Back